I've3 said it before, but I'll say it again, I love the way you take flower pictures. You are able to bring out the beauty that I don't necessarily see by myself.
Beautiful flowers. It's always fun for me to see all of them in bloom at one time as here in New England they bloom at very different times during the season.
20 comments:
very lovely macro Jo, it's amazing to see the details of flowers up close, i love macro too
I wonder whether these flowers may feel very shy appearing in macro.
Beautiful flowers!
The colors are rich and gorgeous:)
Jorunn Norway
Awesome flowers! Perfectly captured.
Thanks for dropping by :)
Beautiful shots!
absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro :-)
Gorgeous macros!
Maybe they should bill themselves as a botanical garden too! gorgeous flowers.
Wonderful photos, exquisite tones. The pure beauty in these flowers ...!
such elegant macro photography ~ Gorgeous! ~
carol, xo
Gorgeous flowers.
Hi! Nice captures. Your macro shots are stunning beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
I've3 said it before, but I'll say it again, I love the way you take flower pictures. You are able to bring out the beauty that I don't necessarily see by myself.
Lovely series - fabulous colours!
Ruby
I love the details on the flowers, and the bee fly is so sharp.
Gorgeous flowers! I love the lily and the sunflower.
Beautiful flowers. It's always fun for me to see all of them in bloom at one time as here in New England they bloom at very different times during the season.
Stunning collection of flowers. And the detail of the bee in the last photo is amazing.
Lovelly! It must have been a joy to be there with the camera on edge :)
Beautiful flowers. The clarity is amazing on those macros!
Post a Comment