Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
They are all beautiful but i love most the photo of that protea!
Beautiful shots...love all the detail in the Protea
Stunning colours in this wonderful variety of flowers.
Such beautiful flower photos, Jo!
Absolutely beautiful!Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog.Have a wonderful Monday!LeaLea's Menagerie
Fabulous cacti, I have been seeing a lot lately. They can be so beautiful.
I love that you captured so many details on the flowers. It's nice to see them.
beautiful macro shots, Jo
Gorgeous flowers!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They are all beautiful but i love most the photo of that protea!
Beautiful shots...love all the detail in the Protea
Stunning colours in this wonderful variety of flowers.
Such beautiful flower photos, Jo!
Absolutely beautiful!
Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog.
Have a wonderful Monday!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
Fabulous cacti, I have been seeing a lot lately. They can be so beautiful.
I love that you captured so many details on the flowers. It's nice to see them.
beautiful macro shots, Jo
Gorgeous flowers!
Post a Comment