Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Shadows are black beauties.
I love the crisscrossing shadows by the pathway and those lovely Dahlias remind me of a sweet friend named after those flowers :)
Radiant, beautiful flowers. Especially love the detail of the dahlia in the first photo. And then there are the magical latticework shadow patterns that are so dramatic. Great photos.
I love that trellis shadow and i also love it for my climbing plants, how i wish i have that trellis.
Gorgeous flowers, gorgeous shadows.
Accosted with shadows in those last two photos.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Shadows are black beauties.
I love the crisscrossing shadows by the pathway and those lovely Dahlias remind me of a sweet friend named after those flowers :)
Radiant, beautiful flowers. Especially love the detail of the dahlia in the first photo. And then there are the magical latticework shadow patterns that are so dramatic. Great photos.
I love that trellis shadow and i also love it for my climbing plants, how i wish i have that trellis.
Gorgeous flowers, gorgeous shadows.
Accosted with shadows in those last two photos.
Post a Comment