All shots taken at the San Francisco zoo.
Click Photos To Enlarge
The above shot was taken at the penguin island on a bright blue sky day. I was facing the sun when I snapped this shot which resulted in the dark effect.

Visit Watery Wednesday for more great photography

15 comments:
That duck looks too pooped to even keep his head up!! I do like the black swan!!!
Some more great shots.....I agree with Judy the duck looks like he is just too tired!!!! hehe I also almost freaked out since this is watery Wednesday posted on a Tuesday you totally had me confused for a moment!!!
Thanks for sharing Jo....wish I was there it looks so warm!!!!!
i remember my cat when i saw the duck. time for me to visit the zoo.
Love the duck doing a relaxed float on the water! The whole area looks like a delightful place to wander!
Beautiful water shots, Jo! I like them all, and won't tell you which one is my favorite :-)
Love the black swan - such a rarity.
Beautiful shots! That last one of the duck is great!
Great watery shots, I love the Black Swan. It is a beautiful bird.
I love that last duck.He looks to be a bit tired out and appears to be taking a little rest. So cute. All the shots are nice, but it has to be my favorite. genie
Beautiful photos!
I love that pose you caught the duck in.
i love how you captured the fountain the in the first photo. aw, the little ducky was keeping cool.:p
Śliczne zdjęcia, ale czarny łabędź przebił wszystko :-). Pozdrawiam
Cute pictures, but the black swan pierced everything :-). Yours
I like your photo of penguin island. It's always one of the best places to visit at the zoo. Your last picture of the duck is hilarious!
Very cute animals. They are precious and innocent.
Post a Comment