Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I like the way each picture looks so very different from the last even though they are each of the same subject.
I wonder why it bubbles.
I do like those reflections very much.
Absolutely stunning - all of them. The beautiful light and colour of the first and the amazing patterns and textures of the others.
How beautiful, making a lot of uniques stand-out shots from the same spot. I know those waters are clean, but somehow the bubbles somehow convey it is dirty. I don't know why!
I am calling by as another Watery Wednesday participant. What a beautiful series of shots.
Nice pictures of one of my favorite spots. Doesn't make me homesick, though. I haven't been away long enough!
I really like those photos above. Great expressions for my state of mind sometimes. :-)
It's wonderful how you have captured all the different patterns a wave can make.:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I like the way each picture looks so very different from the last even though they are each of the same subject.
I wonder why it bubbles.
I do like those reflections very much.
Absolutely stunning - all of them. The beautiful light and colour of the first and the amazing patterns and textures of the others.
How beautiful, making a lot of uniques stand-out shots from the same spot. I know those waters are clean, but somehow the bubbles somehow convey it is dirty. I don't know why!
I am calling by as another Watery Wednesday participant. What a beautiful series of shots.
Nice pictures of one of my favorite spots. Doesn't make me homesick, though. I haven't been away long enough!
I really like those photos above. Great expressions for my state of mind sometimes. :-)
It's wonderful how you have captured all the different patterns a wave can make.:)
Post a Comment