Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
They are just so gorgeous, Jo! Truly Sunday best!
So pretty and the yellow one looks like rose perfection :)
These are so lovely...as a child I used to picture each rose as a fairy's 'ballgown'. These photos remind of why.
How lovely. Thanks so much for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week.
they all look so lovely!!!! I could stare at them all day :-)
Beautiful! The last one is my favorite.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are just so gorgeous, Jo! Truly Sunday best!
So pretty and the yellow one looks like rose perfection :)
These are so lovely...as a child I used to picture each rose as a fairy's 'ballgown'. These photos remind of why.
How lovely. Thanks so much for sharing at Your Sunday Best this week.
they all look so lovely!!!! I could stare at them all day :-)
Beautiful! The last one is my favorite.
Post a Comment