Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Those are gorgeous. I love the colors in that third one
These dahlia macros are all stunning! I think I love the white one best simply because of the subtle touch of gold in it!
Yes, lovely shots! They look lile underwater plants from mycro perspective - stunning.
These are gorgeous! I love dahlias.
great macro shots, such a treat to the eyes! I love them all :-)
Those are beautiful!Kim,USA
Lovely shots!
Stunning shots.Stopping by from Macro Monday.Check out mine here
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are gorgeous. I love the colors in that third one
These dahlia macros are all stunning! I think I love the white one best simply because of the subtle touch of gold in it!
Yes, lovely shots! They look lile underwater plants from mycro perspective - stunning.
These are gorgeous! I love dahlias.
great macro shots, such a treat to the eyes! I love them all :-)
Those are beautiful!
Kim,USA
Lovely shots!
Stunning shots.
Stopping by from Macro Monday.
Check out mine here
Post a Comment