Now, this is not the first time you've seen Claude appearing on Poetic Shutterbug. However, since Saturday, September 15th is his 17th birthday I had to pay tribute to him by asking all of you to wish him a Happy Birthday :)
Photos taken at the California Academy of Sciences.
Click the above widget for more Camera Critters fun...



9 comments:
Happy Birthday Claude! (Great photos btw.)
I shall applaud but not toss in household pets; they might upset your tummy.
It has a 17-years wisdom.
I wonder how it think about you.
i just wandered across your blog and was surprised to see what i believe to be an albino alligator?!
happy 17th birthday Claude! :-) love your gorgeous shots :D
Happy Birthday, Claude! What a handsome dude. Great shots!
What an awesome fellow!
Awesome capture.
Hey Claude you look great! Happy Birthday to you! Big virtual hug :-)
What a great fellow. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment