Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Hi Jo, this has to be the straw flower since I grew them this year, and have the yellow one too.These are fantastic macro shots! I love them :-)
oh wow, these are beautiful macro shots Jo, so vibrant.
Thanks you two and Icy, thanks for the name, I had no idea what the name was on these.
Wow...stunning!
Gorgeous shots!
Such a bright and cheery flower and perfect for a Monday.
Oh how beautiful! I so love this color of yellow.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Jo, this has to be the straw flower since I grew them this year, and have the yellow one too.
These are fantastic macro shots! I love them :-)
oh wow, these are beautiful macro shots Jo, so vibrant.
Thanks you two and Icy, thanks for the name, I had no idea what the name was on these.
Wow...stunning!
Gorgeous shots!
Such a bright and cheery flower and perfect for a Monday.
Oh how beautiful! I so love this color of yellow.
Post a Comment