Hi there - I really like gulls in flight - especially when they just hang in the air behind a boat.
I thought I’d let you know that I stepped into the void caused by Springmans decision to close down World Bird Wednesday by setting up Wild Bird Wednesday (!) on my photoblog at Paying Ready Attention – Photo Gallery.
11 comments:
nice catch!
Great in flight shot!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Great photo, - lovely post!
A lovely flight shot..
Perfect capture in mid-flight. Stay cool in this hot weather!
Very nice!
Flying
free..
Beeeeeautiful!!!!!
Stop by to view my wood stork photos if you have time.
Fantastic capture, Jo! And beautiful blue sky too..
beautiful capture of the bird in flight, Jo, love it.
Hi there - I really like gulls in flight - especially when they just hang in the air behind a boat.
I thought I’d let you know that I stepped into the void caused by Springmans decision to close down World Bird Wednesday by setting up Wild Bird Wednesday (!) on my photoblog at Paying Ready
Attention – Photo Gallery.
Feel free to visit and link.
Stewart M - Australia
Post a Comment