Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Magnificent, that is macro photography.
WOW, that first one is spectacular
Oh My!!! what beautiful macro shots..Life is so beautiful close up! I'm new to Macro Monday and so happy to visit you and others..Have a great week!
Awesome shots
All three are lovely, but the first is just spectacular!
That passion flower shot is spectacular!
AWESOME! love it!Dropping by from Macro Monday…Flowers in the Morning
I love the shot of the passion flower!
Wow- that first shot is purely fantastic!
Oh these are SUPERB!!
I love the colors of the first photo. Magnificient!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Magnificent, that is macro photography.
WOW, that first one is spectacular
Oh My!!! what beautiful macro shots..Life is so beautiful close up! I'm new to Macro Monday and so happy to visit you and others..Have a great week!
Awesome shots
All three are lovely, but the first is just spectacular!
That passion flower shot is spectacular!
AWESOME! love it!
Dropping by from Macro Monday…Flowers in the Morning
I love the shot of the passion flower!
Wow- that first shot is purely fantastic!
Oh these are SUPERB!!
I love the colors of the first photo. Magnificient!
Post a Comment