Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
awesome macro! :)Dropping by from Macro Monday…Zinnia
I enjoy macro photography very much.
The macro looks amazing. What a wonderful color and texture. Wonderful shot.
Beautiful! Great macro shots!
Gorgeous shots. Have a fabulous week.Liz @ MLCLiz @ YACB
Lovely macros!
as always, beautiful macro shots Jo.
Awesome macros!
the macro shot is hypnotizing.:pbeautiful flowers.
I'd love to march in the flower parade!
Nice shots. The first two look like lilies is the third one a lily also?
Gorgeous! I'd have to get a ladder to get on top of my lillies! They are huge this year.
I always love your macro flower pictures. That first one is my favorite.
The first flower looks like it has a yellow glow emanating from it.
Beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
awesome macro! :)
Dropping by from Macro Monday…Zinnia
I enjoy macro photography very much.
The macro looks amazing. What a wonderful color and texture. Wonderful shot.
Beautiful! Great macro shots!
Gorgeous shots. Have a fabulous week.
Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB
Lovely macros!
as always, beautiful macro shots Jo.
Awesome macros!
the macro shot is hypnotizing.:p
beautiful flowers.
I'd love to march in the flower parade!
Nice shots. The first two look like lilies is the third one a lily also?
Gorgeous! I'd have to get a ladder to get on top of my lillies! They are huge this year.
Awesome macros!
I always love your macro flower pictures. That first one is my favorite.
The first flower looks like it has a yellow glow emanating from it.
Beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment