Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
these are very cute pictures of the lemur, Jo, I love them for their eye expression and you wonderfully captured their cuteness.
Four philosophers.
Aren't lemurs wonderful? Enjoyed your shots!Kay, Alberta, Canada
They have the cutest faces and those tails are just amazing. Great shots!
They are fun to watch and their eyes are so mesmerizing.
What a great-looking little group!
These are fantastic! I don't think I have ever seen them - lucky you! They do look like they are philosophising - or are they just keeping watch? Great shots.
Cute little guys- love their tails!
I love them. Their little faces are so interesting.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
these are very cute pictures of the lemur, Jo, I love them for their eye expression and you wonderfully captured their cuteness.
Four philosophers.
Aren't lemurs wonderful? Enjoyed your shots!
Kay, Alberta, Canada
They have the cutest faces and those tails are just amazing. Great shots!
They are fun to watch and their eyes are so mesmerizing.
What a great-looking little group!
These are fantastic! I don't think I have ever seen them - lucky you! They do look like they are philosophising - or are they just keeping watch? Great shots.
Cute little guys- love their tails!
I love them. Their little faces are so interesting.
Post a Comment