Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Both are beautiful shots! That pelican is in no hurry to do anything! LOL
:) I am much like the pelican on most day LOL!
Great pictures. Lovely to see.The Crane is a "Crown Crane" (Grey)- "lat. Balearica regulorum". I saw several in Tanzania!
Wonderful shots!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Great photos.
Lovely images..
They look beautiful. I so like the crane's outfit :)
Gorgeous birds, Jo! The crane is so fancy with its top hat :-)
Such a good life living in a zoo.
love your bird photos Jo, awesome to be observing them.
Tough to top those birds!Cheers!
Great shots of 2 very pretty birds!
I love the hairdo on that crane. I've read that there are pelicans near where I live. I'm excited about one day finding them.
That crane's getup and headdress really gets noticed in any crowd.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Both are beautiful shots! That pelican is in no hurry to do anything! LOL
:) I am much like the pelican on most day LOL!
Great pictures. Lovely to see.
The Crane is a "Crown Crane" (Grey)- "lat. Balearica regulorum".
I saw several in Tanzania!
Wonderful shots!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
Great photos.
Lovely images..
They look beautiful. I so like the crane's outfit :)
Gorgeous birds, Jo! The crane is so fancy with its top hat :-)
Such a good life living in a zoo.
love your bird photos Jo, awesome to be observing them.
Tough to top those birds!
Cheers!
Great shots of 2 very pretty birds!
I love the hairdo on that crane. I've read that there are pelicans near where I live. I'm excited about one day finding them.
That crane's getup and headdress really gets noticed in any crowd.
Post a Comment