Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Fantastic photos ~ Wonderful! Love the animals ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
These are all amazing macro shots!! I love the lashes on the giraffe! They all look like they're enjoying the sunshine!
what fun shots! Joining you from macro Monday.
Macro can sometimes distorts our thought for the real ID of the animals.
The giraffe has such beautiful long eyelashes!
wow, you got up close and personal with those guys :)
Oh Jo, the markings on these critters are just fabulous!I just took some pictures of the bird in your header, and found out its name: White-Crowned Sparrow! They are beautiful birds!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fantastic photos ~ Wonderful! Love the animals ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^
These are all amazing macro shots!! I love the lashes on the giraffe! They all look like they're enjoying the sunshine!
what fun shots! Joining you from macro Monday.
Macro can sometimes distorts our thought for the real ID of the animals.
The giraffe has such beautiful long eyelashes!
wow, you got up close and personal with those guys :)
Oh Jo, the markings on these critters are just fabulous!
I just took some pictures of the bird in your header, and found out its name: White-Crowned Sparrow! They are beautiful birds!
Post a Comment