Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Great macros and love the colors especially in the first photo! Beautiful
These are divine! Lovely shots!
these are very spectacular macro shots Jo, I am totally awed by each of them.
You must be very focus while taking these pictures.
These are absolutely wonderful!
Fantastick photos of the peonies.
fabulous shots and I just love that last one
Gorgeous macro shots, Jo! The last one is so interesting around the edges!
Oh, these are gorgeous!! I love the last one with all the little curlicues! Awesome macro!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Great macros and love the colors especially in the first photo! Beautiful
These are divine!
Lovely shots!
these are very spectacular macro shots Jo, I am totally awed by each of them.
You must be very focus while taking these pictures.
These are absolutely wonderful!
Fantastick photos of the peonies.
fabulous shots and I just love that last one
Gorgeous macro shots, Jo! The last one is so interesting around the edges!
Oh, these are gorgeous!! I love the last one with all the little curlicues! Awesome macro!
Post a Comment