Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
These are beautiful photos, Jo, and the birds are colorful and so pretty.Your photos look like paintings!
beautiful photos, Jo, very full of life.
What beautiful birds!
These big parrots are always so photogenic.
A very beautiful bird. I would take as many pictures of it as I could too.
These birds are exotic and so beautiful. The reds are stunning.
They are gorgeous birds and your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing, happy Sunday!
Gorgeous birds! Visiting late from Camera Critters.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
These are beautiful photos, Jo, and the birds are colorful and so pretty.
Your photos look like paintings!
beautiful photos, Jo, very full of life.
What beautiful birds!
These big parrots are always so photogenic.
A very beautiful bird. I would take as many pictures of it as I could too.
These birds are exotic and so beautiful. The reds are stunning.
They are gorgeous birds and your photos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing, happy Sunday!
Gorgeous birds! Visiting late from Camera Critters.
Post a Comment