Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
A very pretty outdoor scene. I have only been to San Francisco once, and nearly froze. Took the flu and never have been back.
It looks so summery! But then I saw San Francisco. It is fun to see the different parts of the country and the different weather and seasons.
OMG--your world is so green, Jo! I love these photos..
What a beautiful place and fantastic photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
The reflections of the middle one are mesmerizing!
I can never get over how lucky we are to be in California.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
A very pretty outdoor scene. I have only been to San Francisco once, and nearly froze. Took the flu and never have been back.
It looks so summery! But then I saw San Francisco. It is fun to see the different parts of the country and the different weather and seasons.
OMG--your world is so green, Jo! I love these photos..
What a beautiful place and fantastic photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
The reflections of the middle one are mesmerizing!
I can never get over how lucky we are to be in California.
Post a Comment