Jo, you showed the heart of this flower so beautifully, I am so amazed especially I see this flower so often here, yet I have failed to see this deeper beauty like you did, wonderful job Jo.
These beautiful climbers are an asset to any garden,but we rarely look inside the bloom.Your wonderful photos have shown how colourful and truely magnificant they really are.Thankyou.
12 comments:
Great macros!!
These are great macro shots!
Jo, you showed the heart of this flower so beautifully, I am so amazed especially I see this flower so often here, yet I have failed to see this deeper beauty like you did, wonderful job Jo.
PS....love the new look of your blog and the new header.
Wow..those are superb macro shots, Jo! The colors are so rich, and the clarity is so fine!
gorgeous detail...the color lights me up to the core!
These beautiful climbers are an asset to any garden,but we rarely look inside the bloom.Your wonderful photos have shown how colourful and truely magnificant they really are.Thankyou.
Beautiful macros of the passiflora heart!
Lovely. What pretty detail this flower has.
I always love seeing your macro flower pictures. They bring out the beauty of flowers for me.
Gorgeous details of this flower's center.
Happy MM
How beautiful!
Post a Comment