Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Lovely flowers and photos! Well done! I hope you have a great week!
beautiful shots, Jo, very inspiring.
Beautiful... that's such an awesome garden in San Francisco.
Stunning, as usual!
Gorgeous macro shots of these flowers, Jo!
What lovely flowers! I miss having them in my backyard already!!
Really marvelous macro!!!!
Lovely details of the petals and beautiful light.
excellent photography! I've found lots of nice work on your blog. thanks a lot for sharing with us.
Lovely photos of Azalias!
Pretty photos!
So pretty. What a great place to take photos.
Nice, and I love the green bug closeup in your Macro Monday button.
great macros! lost in touch with you, Jo! now have you in my reading list. hope all is well. :)cher
Lovely macros. Just what I needed on this gray day.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Lovely flowers and photos! Well done! I hope you have a great week!
beautiful shots, Jo, very inspiring.
Beautiful... that's such an awesome garden in San Francisco.
Stunning, as usual!
Gorgeous macro shots of these flowers, Jo!
What lovely flowers! I miss having them in my backyard already!!
Really marvelous macro!!!!
Lovely details of the petals and beautiful light.
excellent photography! I've found lots of nice work on your blog. thanks a lot for sharing with us.
Lovely photos of Azalias!
Pretty photos!
So pretty. What a great place to take photos.
Nice, and I love the green bug closeup in your Macro Monday button.
great macros!
lost in touch with you, Jo! now have you in my reading list. hope all is well. :)
cher
Lovely macros. Just what I needed on this gray day.
Post a Comment