Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I really like the shades of blue and pink in these photos.
the first picture is very lovely Jo, what a contrast of thick fog and blue sky
The variability of blues with added green of the sea and light on the rocks make this a stunning shot. Thank you for showing us this lovely place.
How I would love to be there right now! Fabulous photos!
I do love your captures for the day! So peaceful and beautiful and terrific composition! Enjoy your weekend!!
Beautiful scenery.
Beautiful views!
Stunning photos. Happy SWF!
oh wow, the first photo is fantastic! so beautiful! i love the purplish cloud. great composition.
Love these. They're so beautiful. Happy swf.
This skywatch post is quite beautiful. Nice job.JM Illinois
Stunning...a favorite place of mine...the beach!! Your images are so special.
Such beautiful photos and such tranquil scenes!
OH gosh, what magical colours and shots.
Wow, gorgeous scenery and lovely sky shots. The first one is my favorite. Happy Skywatching!
Beautiful sky shots by the water Jo!
I would like to watch the sky with you.
Stunning pics, Jo.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
I really like the shades of blue and pink in these photos.
the first picture is very lovely Jo, what a contrast of thick fog and blue sky
The variability of blues with added green of the sea and light on the rocks make this a stunning shot. Thank you for showing us this lovely place.
How I would love to be there right now! Fabulous photos!
I do love your captures for the day! So peaceful and beautiful and terrific composition! Enjoy your weekend!!
Beautiful scenery.
Beautiful views!
Stunning photos. Happy SWF!
oh wow, the first photo is fantastic! so beautiful! i love the purplish cloud. great composition.
Love these. They're so beautiful. Happy swf.
This skywatch post is quite beautiful. Nice job.
JM Illinois
Stunning...a favorite place of mine...the beach!! Your images are so special.
Such beautiful photos and such tranquil scenes!
OH gosh, what magical colours and shots.
Wow, gorgeous scenery and lovely sky shots. The first one is my favorite. Happy Skywatching!
Beautiful sky shots by the water Jo!
I would like to watch the sky with you.
Stunning pics, Jo.
Post a Comment