Thursday Two Questions Meme #107

Photo taken at the San Francisco Botanical Garden

"People from a planet 
                         without flowers would
think we must be mad
                          with joy the whole time
to have such things about us"
Iris Murdoch

I recently came across the quote above in a book I have on forest Meditations.  The quote had me pondering the question of life on other planets.  I, for one, absolutely believe there is life out there beyond Earth.  

My 2 ?'s this week are:

1. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
2. Do you think our space program should be continued or is it a waste of money?


Click the above widget for more Two ?'s Meme fun.

Comments

Self Sagacity said…
1) I don't know. I think so. But I think it is not like what we think, perhaps they are just living organism and not human like.
2) I think it should be continued but the programs should have some goals and time limit for each project.
Icy BC said…
1) I think there is another form of life out there, not sure what it is!

2) If the space program has a purpose of doing something good for human kind, then it should be continue.
missmeggy said…
I believe there's life in other planets. Not really sure on what but I think there is

I think space programs should be continued because through those, people will be aware on the things outside Earth and what it's like. :)
Colette S said…
What a beautiful shot.

1. I think there are interesting things on other planets, but not human form.

2. If the program is helpful to the nation in the long term, then yes, but if not, then money shouldn't be wasted on it.

Happy Thursday!

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme