Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
the lat photo is very dramatic. Has it been edited?
Lovely photos! That lily is fantastic.
Beautiful! Love the lighting on the last one.
they are all so beautiful...love the colors of the petals in the first photo and the water drops in the third flower shot..
Beautiful shots.
Gorgeous! I love the red spikey one the best. What kind of plant is it?
Your macro shots left me breathless, Jo! They are stunning..
Delicate, strong and colorful photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Great shots! I really love the lighting in the last one.
Lovely shots.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
the lat photo is very dramatic. Has it been edited?
Lovely photos! That lily is fantastic.
Beautiful! Love the lighting on the last one.
they are all so beautiful...love the colors of the petals in the first photo and the water drops in the third flower shot..
Beautiful shots.
Gorgeous! I love the red spikey one the best. What kind of plant is it?
Your macro shots left me breathless, Jo! They are stunning..
Delicate, strong and colorful photography ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^
Great shots! I really love the lighting in the last one.
Lovely shots.
Post a Comment