Stanzaic Stylings Pro Bono Consulting Services



Stanzaic Stylings 
Pro Bono Consulting Services


Mentoring and Coaching
Reading and Writing Prompts
Poetry Review
Self Publishing Guidance
Poetry Submission Guide
Inspiration and Motivation

Background: Stanzaic Stylings is the ezine version of Ya'Sou! Magazine A Celebration of Life which was a tribute to my late Mom who always supported and encouraged my writing.

I have been writing for over 50 years and have accomplished all I've wanted to accomplish with my writing including many credits, awards and books.  Now, its time for me to give back to the poetry community by offering my knowledge and experience to any poet out there who needs help with their writing. 

As a result, I have decided to launch my own "poet to poet" consulting services, pro bono, to anyone who may need help.All you need to do is email me at jmcojo@gmail.com with your inquiries and I will respond within 24 hours.

Thank you
Joanne Olivieri Founder/Editor
jmcojo@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme