Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Such beautiful photos. Catherine
Oh, those are all beautiful! My husband is from San Francisco, he'll really enjoy seeing these :) The pagoda is my personal favorite. Thanks for sharing them all with us!
So many lights and amazing Christmas decoration"But most I like the pagode.Greetings from Germany :-)
Fascinating Galleria. Thanks for sharing.
San Francisco offers so many opportunities for all styles of interesting doors and windows. I love your selection here.
These are beautiful shots, Jo! And I love that red pagoda..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such beautiful photos. Catherine
Oh, those are all beautiful! My husband is from San Francisco, he'll really enjoy seeing these :) The pagoda is my personal favorite. Thanks for sharing them all with us!
So many lights and amazing Christmas decoration"
But most I like the pagode.
Greetings from Germany :-)
Fascinating Galleria. Thanks for sharing.
San Francisco offers so many opportunities for all styles of interesting doors and windows. I love your selection here.
These are beautiful shots, Jo! And I love that red pagoda..
Post a Comment