Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Emma and Buster visiting for WORLDLESS WEDNESDAY.Have a good day.
no peeking. It's my turn to hide.
I have to say they are looking at a little fish in the water, and my caption would be "Come here, fishy, fishy.."
1. I think they are looking at you.2. Take my picture!
"hey! there is a funny looking fish down there with claws!""I hope you will submit my photo to Hollywood!"Haha. They are really cute. I think they are looking at something in the water and that they liked being photographed.
I love your picture but for once I am at a loss for words.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Emma and Buster visiting for WORLDLESS WEDNESDAY.
Have a good day.
no peeking. It's my turn to hide.
I have to say they are looking at a little fish in the water, and my caption would be "Come here, fishy, fishy.."
1. I think they are looking at you.
2. Take my picture!
"hey! there is a funny looking fish down there with claws!"
"I hope you will submit my photo to Hollywood!"
Haha. They are really cute. I think they are looking at something in the water and that they liked being photographed.
I love your picture but for once I am at a loss for words.
Post a Comment