Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
what beautiful shots of the magnolia Jo.
Happy working.
fantastic images of the magnolia.well done!!
They are so pretty, Jo, and it's nice to see magnolia at this time of year!
It's beautiful! You know, I have a purple magnolia, and it never has any leaves just flowers so far.
Beautifully 'poetic' images!! Kudos --
I do love these magnolia flowers, Jo. It's a bit too early for them here, so thanks for the reminder of what is to come.
I absolutely love Magnolias. I especially like that first shot. Are they blooming where you are? So lucky. It's still super cold in the Northeast. No Spring blooms for us yet, so that you very much for this. Gives me hope! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
what beautiful shots of the magnolia Jo.
Happy working.
fantastic images of the magnolia.
well done!!
They are so pretty, Jo, and it's nice to see magnolia at this time of year!
It's beautiful! You know, I have a purple magnolia, and it never has any leaves just flowers so far.
Beautifully 'poetic' images!! Kudos --
I do love these magnolia flowers, Jo. It's a bit too early for them here, so thanks for the reminder of what is to come.
I absolutely love Magnolias. I especially like that first shot. Are they blooming where you are? So lucky. It's still super cold in the Northeast. No Spring blooms for us yet, so that you very much for this. Gives me hope! :)
Post a Comment