Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
the first and last ones are such odd looking creatures - not exactly cute, but you want to keep looking at them anyway!
Those are some great shots. That first one is awesome. I have a fujifilm camera. I don't use it much any more but they do make a good camera in my opinion any way
Oh my gosh, great photos!
Cool shots! I love the aquarium.
Lovely shots!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
the first and last ones are such odd looking creatures - not exactly cute, but you want to keep looking at them anyway!
Those are some great shots. That first one is awesome. I have a fujifilm camera. I don't use it much any more but they do make a good camera in my opinion any way
Oh my gosh, great photos!
Cool shots! I love the aquarium.
Lovely shots!
Post a Comment