Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I like clematis...and taken picture of the heart of it...but only after the petals have fallen. It looks lovelier when alive. :)
Beautiful shot!! Love, love love clematis!!
beautifully captured!
Very Pretty!Have a wonderful week.
I love clematis!! so gorgeous!
Awesome...so much detail and so well captuerd!
The heart of gold.
so beautiful Jo, you captured the details so well.
This is such a gorgeous shot, Jo! The colors are so soft on this clematis.
Beautiful!! Clematis are my favorite flowers to photograph. They are beautiful through each stage of their life!
Lovely photo. Clematis is one of my favourite flowers!
Thank you for this inspiration. A piece of art indeed. Please have a good Wednesday.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I like clematis...and taken picture of the heart of it...but only after the petals have fallen. It looks lovelier when alive. :)
Beautiful shot!! Love, love love clematis!!
beautifully captured!
Very Pretty!
Have a wonderful week.
I love clematis!! so gorgeous!
Awesome...so much detail and so well captuerd!
The heart of gold.
so beautiful Jo, you captured the details so well.
This is such a gorgeous shot, Jo! The colors are so soft on this clematis.
Beautiful!! Clematis are my favorite flowers to photograph. They are beautiful through each stage of their life!
Lovely photo. Clematis is one of my favourite flowers!
Thank you for this inspiration. A piece of art indeed. Please have a good Wednesday.
Post a Comment