Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Hard to believe this is in the middle of a city.
Your world is still so green Jo, and these reflection photos are just stunning!
Wonderful park and lovely reflections. I like very much.Greetings from Finland
Perfect reflections. Such a lush waterscape.
This park is really magical ! Thanks for sharing this walk with us...
What a pretty place, great shots.
Beautiful reflections and wonderful captures for the day!!
Beautiful!Have a wonderful week-end!LeaLea's Menagerie
beautiful reflection shots of the SF Botanical Garden, Jo.
Very beautiful reflections that I shall love a lot.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Hard to believe this is in the middle of a city.
Your world is still so green Jo, and these reflection photos are just stunning!
Wonderful park and lovely reflections. I like very much.
Greetings from Finland
Perfect reflections. Such a lush waterscape.
This park is really magical ! Thanks for sharing this walk with us...
What a pretty place, great shots.
Beautiful reflections and wonderful captures for the day!!
Beautiful!
Have a wonderful week-end!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
beautiful reflection shots of the SF Botanical Garden, Jo.
Very beautiful reflections that I shall love a lot.
Post a Comment