Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Great macro shots as always...the flower is beautifully lit, the colors are wonderfully captured...love the passion flower bulb and the King Protea bulb too...:-)
Oh..this must be a beautiful garden to take photo's. I love the King Protea flower. Your photo's are very nice..~Shirley
Beautiful captures!
Fantastic floral shots!
Gorgeous gorgeous macro shots, Jo! The first photo just blows me away with its intense colors..
I was poking around a macro blog party and found your incredible photos....all I can say is 'Wow'
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great macro shots as always...the flower is beautifully lit, the colors are wonderfully captured...love the passion flower bulb and the King Protea bulb too...:-)
Oh..this must be a beautiful garden to take photo's. I love the King Protea flower. Your photo's are very nice..
~Shirley
Beautiful captures!
Fantastic floral shots!
Gorgeous gorgeous macro shots, Jo! The first photo just blows me away with its intense colors..
I was poking around a macro blog party and found your incredible photos....all I can say is 'Wow'
Post a Comment