Heart or Head?

Static

The above photo is a photo that I digitally enhanced and named static.  This is the perfect photo for this week because it depicts the static that has imbued my mind, especially these past couple of days.

When faced with a choice I always go with my gut feeling no matter how persistent my head is in telling me I am making the wrong choice.  I am in the midst of that dilemma as I write this post.  While I am almost certain I will be allowing my heart to make this decision it is still causing me much anguish and static.

My two questions this week are:

1. Do you make decisions based on your gut instinct?

2. How do you know that you've made the right decision?


Click the above widget for more Thursday Two Questions.

Comments

Self Sagacity said…
Never. smiles.
I haven't made any decision based on my gut instincts or intuition, even though it is usually the right one. I often go with my head, which is the logic of weighing the better-on-paper wise- and it's usually the wrong decision. I've definitely been slapped with some of those. But for the most part, some of these decisions that I was faced with usually have one of the two or more, turned up with things that would be an obstacle anyways.

Recently, this exact situation came up. Of course I did my usual calculations, even though I knew I wouldn't be as happy with the better one (surface) but thankfully, I was saved by the almighty above, something did come-up to tell me, it wasn't the right choice.

I am curious of the subject of your decision. I am hoping that God will guide you, or somehow, something will turn- up soon to guide you.
Icy BC said…
I usually go with my mind direction, after I carefully thought through what would be in it. Sometimes, it didn't work out, but my comfort is that I did try.

I hope you will come to a solution soon and it would be in your favor!
Dominique Goh said…
I am one that goes with my gut..even though I do rationalise out and weigh the pros and cons before really making the decision.
You know that you have made the right decision after you feel relived making it.
Cathy Kennedy said…
I try to make decisions based on emotion. I ask God to guide both my head and gut instincts in making the right choice. Usually, if I have a good feeling then I know everything will turn out ok. I hope you're able to come to the best solution with God's help in your current dilemma.

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme