Isolation due to pandemic by Joanne Olivieri


Advice from the elderly. Meaning me. It's tough right now for everyone and the impact from not being able to leave your home is enormous in many ways.  I wanted to comment on this because as many of you know I have been disabled and home bound due to health issues for almost three years now. I use to get out all the time so when I got to where I could no longer leave my home It was a huge blow to me.

So, I understand where this can be difficult for all of you. What I have found, though is when you have this time to yourself you can focus on your passions, whatever it is you enjoy doing. Whether it be art, music, writing, cooking, reading etc.  Take this time to enjoy the freedom you have to explore your heart and what it is that makes you happy. 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme