Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
such beautiful shots of the zebra, giraffe and polar bear...I love the giraffe most...makes me want to become one, in another life :-)
beautiful pensive shots of the animals, Jo. Happy Easter.
Kulasa, LOL :)Betchai, Thank you and have a wonderful Easter weekend.
Wonderful critters :)
Very nice photos of the critters... I think the zebra is my favorite!
Gorgeous critters!
All delightful shots...I just love the animals.
lovely animals Camera Critters
those are a bunch of handsome four legged friends.
Critter wonderland. Great shots!
Thanks for taking me to the San Francisco Zoo! I love the Icebear shot!
beautiful animals!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
such beautiful shots of the zebra, giraffe and polar bear...I love the giraffe most...makes me want to become one, in another life :-)
beautiful pensive shots of the animals, Jo. Happy Easter.
Kulasa, LOL :)
Betchai, Thank you and have a wonderful Easter weekend.
Wonderful critters :)
Very nice photos of the critters... I think the zebra is my favorite!
Gorgeous critters!
All delightful shots...I just love the animals.
lovely animals
Camera Critters
those are a bunch of handsome four legged friends.
Critter wonderland. Great shots!
Thanks for taking me to the San Francisco Zoo! I love the Icebear shot!
beautiful animals!
Post a Comment