Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
wow, such gorgeous white flowers! wonderful macro...
Great idea to have a series of flowers the same color... really great macro shots!
These are beautiful macro shots of white flowers, Jo! Hope all is well..
I love how you shot all white flowers. Like the first and last best!
White flowers have a beauty all of their own. Is your third flower a type of magnolia? Nicely captured.
These are beautiful!! My favorite is the second one. I love the curls in the center!
Lovely macro shots of those beautiful white flowers.
What amazing shots! Beautifully done--
Amazing images Joanne and I'm so pleased that I have a new, large(r),matt screen on which to view it :)It's been a while...I trust you have been travelling well. Love, Lucy
Perfection to the max.
white is always so fresh and clean looking.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
wow, such gorgeous white flowers! wonderful macro...
Great idea to have a series of flowers the same color... really great macro shots!
These are beautiful macro shots of white flowers, Jo! Hope all is well..
I love how you shot all white flowers. Like the first and last best!
White flowers have a beauty all of their own. Is your third flower a type of magnolia? Nicely captured.
These are beautiful!! My favorite is the second one. I love the curls in the center!
Lovely macro shots of those beautiful white flowers.
What amazing shots! Beautifully done--
Amazing images Joanne and I'm so pleased that I have a new, large(r),matt screen on which to view it :)
It's been a while...I trust you have been travelling well. Love, Lucy
Perfection to the max.
white is always so fresh and clean looking.
Post a Comment