Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
that is a very beautiful and elegant swan, Jo.
I love the feather details on this beautiful swan!
Great photo of the Black Swan.
She is gorgeous, Jo! Love the way her feathers all fluffed up..
What a gorgeous swan. Those feathers are amazing. Great shot
You really found a good one. That is one of the most beautiful birds I've seen. I love the way the feathers stick up in the back.
Oh my goodness, she is such a beauty! I haven't seen one so close like this!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Beautiful!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.
that is a very beautiful and elegant swan, Jo.
I love the feather details on this beautiful swan!
Great photo of the Black Swan.
She is gorgeous, Jo! Love the way her feathers all fluffed up..
What a gorgeous swan. Those feathers are amazing. Great shot
You really found a good one. That is one of the most beautiful birds I've seen. I love the way the feathers stick up in the back.
Oh my goodness, she is such a beauty! I haven't seen one so close like this!
Post a Comment