Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
I've not seen a white sunflower, that is what that is?
A sunflower? Great macros.Rosie
No flower can't hide from you! :)
#1 gets my vote. So graceful.
Sooooo pretty n delicate close up!
Wow your macro shots are remarkable!Macro Monday
very pretty white flowers.
Beautiful Macro!
Wonderful details in these shots. Happy Macro Monday.
Great shots! I just love that first one.
I love that first one the most.David :-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I've not seen a white sunflower, that is what that is?
A sunflower? Great macros.
Rosie
No flower can't hide from you! :)
#1 gets my vote. So graceful.
Sooooo pretty n delicate close up!
Wow your macro shots are remarkable!
Macro Monday
very pretty white flowers.
Beautiful Macro!
Wonderful details in these shots. Happy Macro Monday.
Great shots! I just love that first one.
I love that first one the most.
David :-)
Post a Comment