Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Watery Wednesday - Raindrops on Petals








Visit Watery Wednesday for more "Watery" fun.

12 comments:

Judy said...

Incredible raindrops!!! My favourite is the pink!!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Thanks Judy, I was literally out in the rain snapping pics yesterday and spent half my time drying off the camera :D

Unknown said...

wow, these are stunning photos. the texture, the colors...awesome!

Jim said...

Beautiful shots indeed.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Margaret Duarte said...

As usual, I love your photos, or should I say art? Thank you for sharing.

RNSANE said...

How nice you brave the raindrops to bring us such beautiful photographs!!

Ann said...

so pretty. I love going out to take pictures after the rain

Rosie@travel-i-tales said...

Great macro shots.
Rosie

Duni said...

Joanne - these photos are GORGEOUS!

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Those are beautiful shots! I love water drops on flowers.

FAB said...

Gorgeous shots.
Sorry I've been away for so long..FAB.

Kim, USA said...

Wow that is beautiful!
Watery Wednesday