Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Nice! I haven't seen that much water in that river in a long time! Enjoy the start of a new month!
Wow looks so pretty weather out there. happy WW!
Just gorgeous photos, Joanne! I spotted your post on FB and am so glad I came in to check it out. Love the pond reflections...:)LynetteImagination Lane
Beautiful shots, really well-captured.Watery Wednesday
Hi.. beautuful your water wednesday pictures )) i liked...
Lovely scenes...I especially enjoyed the close up of the duck.My watery link: LAKESIDE FOG
Lovely! Great captures.Happy WW. Regina
So pretty! Love the picture of the duck just sailing along!
Oh just look at that wonderful beach. Love all the shots, nice to water in something other than it's frozen state :)
Lovely pictures! Nice beach!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Nice! I haven't seen that much water in that river in a long time! Enjoy the start of a new month!
Wow looks so pretty weather out there. happy WW!
Just gorgeous photos, Joanne! I spotted your post on FB and am so glad I came in to check it out. Love the pond reflections...:)
Lynette
Imagination Lane
Beautiful shots, really well-captured.
Watery Wednesday
Hi.. beautuful your water wednesday pictures )) i liked...
Lovely scenes...I especially enjoyed the close up of the duck.
My watery link: LAKESIDE FOG
Lovely! Great captures.
Happy WW.
Regina
So pretty! Love the picture of the duck just sailing along!
Oh just look at that wonderful beach. Love all the shots, nice to water in something other than it's frozen state :)
Lovely pictures! Nice beach!
Post a Comment