Skywatch Friday - Trees Against Blue Skies










Visit Skywatch Friday for more skywatch fun.

Comments

forgetmenot said…
What a lovely blue sky. I really like the shape and the foliage on the tree in the second shot. Very pretty. Mickie
Joanne Olivieri said…
Thank you so much. I lucked out as it was a beautiful day.
Linnea said…
Nice! Really warms me up. I especially like that majestic tree in the second shot. Enjoy the weekend!
Bossy Betty said…
I love shots like this.
Joanne Olivieri said…
Thanks so much Linnea and you have a great weekend as well.

Betty, thanks, trees are a favorite of mine :D
Ann said…
pretty blue skies. Love that tree in the second shot
So nice..... have a nice weekend. ~bangchik
Kim, USA said…
Wow so much beauty in nature, love it!
Sky Watch Friday
RNSANE said…
So pretty, Jo, though I have seen a lot of gray skies lately, these are gorgeous. Got my stitches out yesterday and have graduated to only steristrips. Progess.

Popular posts from this blog

Hollywood and Highland Center

Thursday Two Questions Meme