It's been such a long time that I read a poem in Haiku style. Very impressive and very delicate poem. A testament for your love to you majestic dog. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.
This is a touching poem and I love this friendly dog's shot. I wish to have the same sunbeam shines on my face, dreams run thru the precious mother earth!
23 comments:
Beautiful, Jo...I loved meeting Sabrina at Culver City. She is such a beautiful dog.
Carmen, isn't she a cutie? Thanks for following :)
Your beautiful haiku fits perfectly with Sabrina's "Portrait of Peace."
Beautiful. :)
Diane, Thanks so much.
Walk in the woods, thank you.
I guess our pets are extensions of our personality or pets adapt the personality of the master. Wish I could meet the master and Sabrina in the flesh.
Yes, she looks very peaceful indeed in her slumber. I wonder what she's dreaming of? Thanks for the post. God bless you always.
Sabrina is beautiful, she would make a fine Iditarod sled dog.
This is so magical, that words fail me! Thank you
Very poetic! It's indeed beautiful. :-)
Belle
This is my favorite pose for our Husky. The calm before the storm!!!
Your love of this precious pup is quite evident here in your words and photos. Beautiful!
She is such a cutie and lovely words.
Thanks for dropping by.
your words are always representing well what we feel inside, and complements so well Sabrina's peacefulness while in sleep.
this is a beautiful dog !
This is one majestic creature, even in slumber...
such a lovely doggy!
i am so jealous of her. she must be so far away in dreamland. hope i could sleep like that... so peaceful indeed.
It's been such a long time that I read a poem in Haiku style. Very impressive and very delicate poem. A testament for your love to you majestic dog. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.
Hello dear friend,
This is a touching poem and I love this friendly dog's shot.
I wish to have the same sunbeam shines on my face, dreams run thru the precious mother earth!
Sabrina is a beauty. I enjoyed the many photos of her you shared with us.
Peace, that's what I hope for the world.
Hi
questo รจ un cane veramente bellissimo !
Grazie per la visita :)
Buonba giornata.
Post a Comment