Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
李白 was a very famous poet in the Tang Dynasty.
Neat! Perfect for you.
Perfect. It suits you well :)
Did you get a chance to taste it?
I like the picture. It wasn't at all what I was expecting.
I love the words you can read when you zoom in, "The poet Rihaku would drink a big bottle of sake and write a hundred poems" :-)
Love it! :-)
Oh, love that, Jo! Perfect, perfect!
Rainfield, I want to learn more about the poet. John, very interesting.Thanks to all for commenting.
Did you drink it yet? I think the bottle is beautiful..
Post a Comment
10 comments:
李白 was a very famous poet in the Tang Dynasty.
Neat! Perfect for you.
Perfect. It suits you well :)
Did you get a chance to taste it?
I like the picture. It wasn't at all what I was expecting.
I love the words you can read when you zoom in, "The poet Rihaku would drink a big bottle of sake and write a hundred poems" :-)
Love it! :-)
Oh, love that, Jo! Perfect, perfect!
Rainfield, I want to learn more about the poet.
John, very interesting.
Thanks to all for commenting.
Did you drink it yet? I think the bottle is beautiful..
Post a Comment