Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Oh my that's pretty. I love the second one. What type of plant is that?
Gorgeous lavender color flowers, Jo..Have a good weekend!(Oh by the way, you've been photo tag by Blessing Reflections, and hope you could play along!)
So beautiful, Jo. Just the colors I love!
Love the fluffy pinkness!
I recognize the Clementia but what is the top picture.. Its so soft and feathery.. Beautiful Pictures
I like both of these pictures of flowers. The second one stands out because it's so big, but it seems as if groups of smaller flowers have a stronger smell of their perfume coming out.
Thanks for the memories Joanne. The Jacob's clematis grew around my porch on UK home!
They're really nice, so well chosen and captured. I like even more the title of your post, it makes these flowers so special. Have a great Sunday!
"The Eloquence of Flowers"-well-said. I just returned from visiting my daughter in Santa Barbara. The whole city is one huge Botanical Garden.
Breathtaking flower images, I love the colors!
Thanks to all for your kind words and comments.
I like the last picture. It gives the needed color to such a pale fence... what a contrast!xoxo
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Oh my that's pretty. I love the second one. What type of plant is that?
Gorgeous lavender color flowers, Jo..Have a good weekend!
(Oh by the way, you've been photo tag by Blessing Reflections, and hope you could play along!)
So beautiful, Jo. Just the colors I love!
Love the fluffy pinkness!
I recognize the Clementia but what is the top picture.. Its so soft and feathery.. Beautiful Pictures
I like both of these pictures of flowers. The second one stands out because it's so big, but it seems as if groups of smaller flowers have a stronger smell of their perfume coming out.
Thanks for the memories Joanne. The Jacob's clematis grew around my porch on UK home!
They're really nice, so well chosen and captured. I like even more the title of your post, it makes these flowers so special. Have a great Sunday!
"The Eloquence of Flowers"-well-said. I just returned from visiting my daughter in Santa Barbara. The whole city is one huge Botanical Garden.
Breathtaking flower images, I love the colors!
Thanks to all for your kind words and comments.
I like the last picture. It gives the needed color to such a pale fence... what a contrast!
xoxo
Post a Comment