Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful and it looks so peaceful. I can imagine walking those paths and getting lost in thought there.
Don't you ever encounter anyone else in there, Jo...it seems so isolated! Beautiful, though.
Ann, it's very peaceful and beautiful.Carmen, It's always packed with people, especially these days but I'm not there to take pics of people, I'm there for the natural setting.
Beautiful. Those are definitely lush and green.
Gorgeous photos, Jo! It looks so inviting for a walk through slowly!
The more I look at these beautiful photos, the more I want to go there!
I so love to follow paths like these where you don't know what you are going to see around the next corner. It's such a beautiful spot.
I like the second picture. It gives mystery as to where it leads to.xoxo
Beautiful pictures. Paths like these, and especially those stairs draw me in every time. I can't resist the urge to want to explore them.
Gorgeous photos, and such a peaceful scenery!
Diane, yes the greenery there is amazing.Icy, It's a great spot for a stroll.Duni, :)Jakill, exactly, it's all in the mystery.Michelle, that is what I like about it.I know what you mean Ratty.Doan, Thank you.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Beautiful and it looks so peaceful. I can imagine walking those paths and getting lost in thought there.
Don't you ever encounter anyone else in there, Jo...it seems so isolated! Beautiful, though.
Ann, it's very peaceful and beautiful.
Carmen, It's always packed with people, especially these days but I'm not there to take pics of people, I'm there for the natural setting.
Beautiful. Those are definitely lush and green.
Gorgeous photos, Jo! It looks so inviting for a walk through slowly!
The more I look at these beautiful photos, the more I want to go there!
I so love to follow paths like these where you don't know what you are going to see around the next corner. It's such a beautiful spot.
I like the second picture. It gives mystery as to where it leads to.
xoxo
Beautiful pictures. Paths like these, and especially those stairs draw me in every time. I can't resist the urge to want to explore them.
Gorgeous photos, and such a peaceful scenery!
Diane, yes the greenery there is amazing.
Icy, It's a great spot for a stroll.
Duni, :)
Jakill, exactly, it's all in the mystery.
Michelle, that is what I like about it.
I know what you mean Ratty.
Doan, Thank you.
Post a Comment