Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
i can almost taste their goodness Jo, wonderful pieces of art, and the ladder is so gorgeous.
What a beautiful ladder.
that's the coolest ladder I've ever seen
They look so good, and so yummy :-)
Looks good enough to eat. I went to SF in 1977, but didn't have time to visit a museum.
These fruits will always look good and fresh as if they were just picked.
Wow, they look delicious, wish they were in front of me live. I would eat them.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
i can almost taste their goodness Jo, wonderful pieces of art, and the ladder is so gorgeous.
What a beautiful ladder.
that's the coolest ladder I've ever seen
They look so good, and so yummy :-)
Looks good enough to eat. I went to SF in 1977, but didn't have time to visit a museum.
These fruits will always look good and fresh as if they were just picked.
Wow, they look delicious, wish they were in front of me live. I would eat them.
Post a Comment