Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Beautiful leaves, beautifully photographed.
Wow - really marvelous macro!! :)
Lovely macros. Beautiful color and texture...
Beautifully seen and photographed.
Wonderful details of the leaf's pattern. Happy Macro Monday.
these are beautiful...the second is my favorite!
Beautiful leaves.
the details and textures are awesome Jo, love them.
The colour is scrumptious in this photo and the veins in the leaves so clearly defined.
Wonderful color and patterns especially in the second shot.
Wow...beautiful! I love them all! The colors are gorgeous.
Some giant leaves, they are so shiny and luster. I can actually see the veins.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Beautiful leaves, beautifully photographed.
Wow - really marvelous macro!! :)
Lovely macros. Beautiful color and texture...
Beautifully seen and photographed.
Wonderful details of the leaf's pattern. Happy Macro Monday.
these are beautiful...the second is my favorite!
Beautiful leaves.
the details and textures are awesome Jo, love them.
The colour is scrumptious in this photo and the veins in the leaves so clearly defined.
Wonderful color and patterns especially in the second shot.
Wow...beautiful! I love them all! The colors are gorgeous.
Some giant leaves, they are so shiny and luster. I can actually see the veins.
Post a Comment