Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
They are having a serious dispute in the first shot but they are sweet. You've captured nicely their plumage in the second one.
I can hear them singing Jo, joyful to be out, happy for you.
love the shots. The first one looks like they are having quite the conversation :)
that is so cute. thanks for sharing.
I love that second shot!
Too cute, Jo. You are always at the ready with your camera to catch it all.
The guys on first photo look very serious :)Very good and nice photos.Regards!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They are having a serious dispute in the first shot but they are sweet.
You've captured nicely their plumage in the second one.
I can hear them singing Jo, joyful to be out, happy for you.
love the shots. The first one looks like they are having quite the conversation :)
that is so cute. thanks for sharing.
I love that second shot!
Too cute, Jo. You are always at the ready with your camera to catch it all.
The guys on first photo look very serious :)
Very good and nice photos.
Regards!
Post a Comment