Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Gorgeous, gorgeous photos, Jo! I especially like the background and the colors in the first one.
Terrific work here.... just great!!
wow, I could stare at them all day! such beautiful shots!
Just beautiful. I really like red flowers the most for some reason.
Dazzling flowers ~ Great photography ~ (A Creative Harbor)
Stunning shots!
What nice photo's. The color is so intense..like I could reach in and touch the flower petals..
great eyecatchers!
Absolutely amazing shots! And thank you for some glimpses of the Golden Gate park ...
What gorgeous flower photos! All of them look so unique. I'm visiting from Macro Monday. Have a wonderful week!
Delicate and beautifulMollyxxx
Sexy red's.
Pretty good macros. The last two seem to be poppy. the first one i am unable to recognize.
Lovely shots!
Wow those photos are stunning and teh flowers they are so pretty!Kim,USA
Agree with some of your other commenters--the background that you selected for this color of bloom just makes a stunning photo--the kind you'd enjoy seeing poster size!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Gorgeous, gorgeous photos, Jo! I especially like the background and the colors in the first one.
Terrific work here.... just great!!
wow, I could stare at them all day! such beautiful shots!
Just beautiful. I really like red flowers the most for some reason.
Dazzling flowers ~ Great photography ~ (A Creative Harbor)
Stunning shots!
What nice photo's. The color is so intense..like I could reach in and touch the flower petals..
great eyecatchers!
Absolutely amazing shots! And thank you for some glimpses of the Golden Gate park ...
What gorgeous flower photos! All of them look so unique. I'm visiting from Macro Monday. Have a wonderful week!
Delicate and beautiful
Mollyxxx
Sexy red's.
Pretty good macros. The last two seem to be poppy. the first one i am unable to recognize.
Lovely shots!
Wow those photos are stunning and teh flowers they are so pretty!
Kim,USA
Agree with some of your other commenters--the background that you selected for this color of bloom just makes a stunning photo--the kind you'd enjoy seeing poster size!
Post a Comment