Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Oh they are adorable, and great photos, Jo!
Great view.The turtle said.
cute! nice clear water!
Love it! He looks quite comfy hanging out there!
Nice shot!
Great photos! I always enjoy watching the turtles in our nearby parks and ponds.
Lovely shots. Hopping by from Camera Critters.
oh wish I can swim with the turtle Jo, beautiful captures.
Reminds me of my old pet turtle Butch. - Margy
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh they are adorable, and great photos, Jo!
Great view.
The turtle said.
cute! nice clear water!
Love it! He looks quite comfy hanging out there!
Nice shot!
Great photos! I always enjoy watching the turtles in our nearby parks and ponds.
Lovely shots. Hopping by from Camera Critters.
oh wish I can swim with the turtle Jo, beautiful captures.
Reminds me of my old pet turtle Butch. - Margy
Post a Comment