Joanne Olivieri poetry, photography, stories,creative arts.
Oh it's nice to see these awesome creatures, actually i haven't seen them in person. But hey, CC is early this week! I don't have a prepared post to link, haha!
Wonderful shots. The bison looks great.
So big and awesome critters!
i like that last little bit of hair clinging to his mane.
Magnificent animals!
nice pics....bison don't look particularly smart, do they?
How fascinating to see them so close!
Great shots!!! I love watching Buffalo...they have a great herd in the Black Hills and a decent one in Kentucky.
Captured so beautifully. Hopping by from Camera Critters.Have a lovely Sunday!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh it's nice to see these awesome creatures, actually i haven't seen them in person. But hey, CC is early this week! I don't have a prepared post to link, haha!
Wonderful shots. The bison looks great.
So big and awesome critters!
i like that last little bit of hair clinging to his mane.
Magnificent animals!
nice pics....bison don't look particularly smart, do they?
How fascinating to see them so close!
Great shots!!! I love watching Buffalo...they have a great herd in the Black Hills and a decent one in Kentucky.
Captured so beautifully. Hopping by from Camera Critters.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Post a Comment